- 1 INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION
- 1.2 Licensee collects information from You on the sign-up page of the Lueur Lingerie platform. In the sign-up page, You are required to disclose details such as address, telephone number and/or email for the orders placed or regarding other operational information. We clearly indicate the purpose of the collection of information or inquiry before the information is requested.
- 1.3 We store information volunteered by You that You may elect to provide to us when You register or update Your account, enter a contest, participate in a survey, shop online, or make a purchase. We use the information we collect about You to improve the content of our website, to improve order processing and order confirmations, to respond to Your inquiries and feedback, and to provide You with a better personalized shopping experience.
- 1.4 We may also use the information to notify You about important functionality changes to the website, new services and special offers which we think You’ll find valuable. By using our website, You consent to the collection and use of this information by the Licensee. Licensee reserves the right to share the information collected hereunder with its own affiliates. In the event of sale or transfer of all or a portion of our business assets, consumer information may be one of the business assets that are transferred as part of the transaction.
- 2 PROTECTION OF INFORMATION
- 2.1 CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
Licensee takes all precautions to protect the Personal Information both online and offline, in order to avoid unauthorized breach. In addition, we participate in cooperative database services. These services help us to direct print catalogues, mailings and other marketing initiatives to appropriate purchasers and website visitors. Names and mailing addresses may be shared between participating parties in the cooperative database services, but no credit card or other payment information or email addresses are shared. Furthermore, we do not send Your credit card or other payment information through emails to any third parties.
- 2.2 NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
- 2.3 YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS
We may store the email addresses of those who communicate with us via email and add You to our mailing list when You sign up to receive special promotions and updates. By Your electing to receive emails from us, we would be able to send You exclusive information and special offers, which You may otherwise not learn about from our Lueur Lingerie platform. You may follow the removal instructions located at the bottom of such emails to stop receiving them. Requesting such removal however, will not prevent You from receiving email communications relating to any online order You place with us. If You would prefer not to receive emails from us regarding special sales and exclusive offers, please send an email to email@example.com with “Unsubscribe Promotions” in the subject line. If You use more than one email address to shop with us, send us Your messages from all such email account You use.
- 3 INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION
Licensee strongly encourages parents and guardians to supervise the online activities of their minor children and consider using parental control tools available from online services and software manufacturers to help provide a child-friendly online environment. These tools also can prevent minors from disclosing their name, address, and other personally identifiable information online without parental permission. Although the Lueur Lingerie platform is not intended for use by minors, Lueur Lingerie respects the privacy of minors who may inadvertently use the internet or the mobile application.
- 4 USE OF THIRD PARTIES
- 4.1 CONSULTING
We use third parties to help us provide services to You including the fulfilment of orders, processing of payments, monitoring site activity, conducting surveys, maintaining our database, administering emails, and administering contents, and to provide aggregate, comparative information on the performance of our website to us and a select group.
- 4.2 SHARING OF INFORMATION
- 4.2.1 Information will be shared with these third parties only to the extent necessary to provide the above stated services. The Licensee may use certain companies that enable You to establish a membership to participate in digital wallets, payment services, shipping services or rewards programs. If You elect to do so, we would only disclose to such companies the information necessary to make their programs work and support Your membership with them. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of the companies sponsoring these membership programs and we suggest You review the individual privacy policies of each company with whom You establish such membership.
- 4.2.2 We enter into contracts with third parties to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet and sometimes on this website. They may collect information about Your visits to our website, and Your interaction with our products and services. They may also use information about Your visits to this website and to other websites so as to target advertisements for goods and services. This information is collected through the use of a pixel tag, which is industry standard technology used by most major websites. Such third parties are not permitted to sell or share Your personally identifiable information as part of this process. If such third parties sell or share the personally identifiable information as part of the process, the Licensee shall not be responsible.
- 6 CONDITIONS OF USE
Licensee does not warrant that this website, its servers, or email sent by us or on our behalf are virus free. Licensee will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this website, including, but not limited to compensatory, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages, loss of data, goodwill, business opportunity, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
- 7 LEGAL REQUESTS
Licensee takes Your right to privacy very seriously and has taken measures to safeguard,protect and respect Your Personal Information. Licensee will only disclose Your Personal Information in the event it is required to do so by law, rule, regulation, law enforcement, governmental official, legal authority or similar requirements.
- 8 GRIEVANCE OFFICER
- 9 APPLICABLE LAW
- 10 UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may update or modify Your contact information and user preferences by logging into “My Account”.
- 11 SECURITY STATEMENT
Our website only accepts orders from web browsers that permit communication through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, which encrypts information You input. This is to prevent inadvertent placing of orders through an unsecured connection. It is important for You to be protected against unauthorized access to Your password and to Your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
- 12 CONSENT TO THIS POLICY
- 13 ADDRESS FOR PRIVACY QUESTIONS
Should You have questions about this policy or Licensee information collection, use and disclosure practices, feel free to contact us at the address firstname.lastname@example.org. We will use reasonable efforts to respond promptly to requests, questions or concerns You may have regarding our use of Personal Information about You. Except where required by law, the Licensee cannot ensure a response to questions or comments regarding topics unrelated to this policy or Licensee’s privacy practices.